I'm international student who have been studying at segi almost 5 years. It started from English course to foundation and to Degree.

But I don't understand why this college suddenly add bahasa Malays subject in final year of course and it only continues 2 to 3 months. And most importantly lecturer of this subject doesn't even teach properly just comes to class late and gives words to make sentences ( doesn't even teach how to pronounce) for students it takes only a half hour to copy from internet and can leave. And I'm still surprising how is it possible to take exam after 2 or 3 month? And students need to write essays in malay language.

I think it's just some kind of methods to make money for them. Like easily take money from students who fail. I just don't know where to complain this matter. Cause In college nobody cares nobody.

I will never recommend this college to friends or people who wants to study from my hometown. I'm so regretting that I've spent my college life in segi. They actually need to consider about foreign students more because they are spending much more spending for living expenses. But my coordinator said "u anyway ur graduation ceremony will held on November" when I said my classes supposed to finish on April and it extended to August due to one mpu subject.

Imagine for only one mpu subject which I've taken in foundation I'm gonna spent my 3months and more that rm 13k for living expenses. This college is crazy!

Review about: Segi University Malay Language Classes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1302617

If they really think that bahasa malayu is important for international students why don't they teach in Year 1? It's possibly cheating process!!!!